The Erica/Hobbes part of a multipairing video I hope I'll finish this year
I know it's very late for a wishlist, but everyone seems to be making one, so here goes
1. Harry Potter 8 and Star Wars 7
2. A Michael Trucco or/and Joe Flanigan clone
3. For all my babies to be renewed (V, Fringe, the CSIs, Criminal Minds, The Mentalist, Castle, Lie To Me, Scrubs)
4. A list of Christmas songs (especially the more recent ones)
5. Some good Christmas, Sci Fi, Fantasy, Comedy, action or crime-solving series/movies/animations to watch
6. Some help using livejournal/twitter ( I'm lost)
7. Wallpaper/banner/picspam/youtube background with Erica, Hobbes, John May, Joshua, Erica/May, Erica/Hobbes, Joshua/David (his Fifth Column buddie from episode 4), or with the full cast of V
8. A video with
-Erica kicking ass or
-A SGA Elizabeth Weir or Sheppard/Weir video
9. A fanfic with
-Erica/Hobbes (especially if it takes place in a locked FBI office or Spoiler: during their trip next season)
-SGA Sheppard/Weir (especially if it's hot and/or with a bit of Sheppard whump) or
-A Christmas V, SGA (centered on Sheppard/Weir and Rodney), SG1 (Daniel/Vala), or Criminal Minds fanfic
10. For everyone to have Happy Holidays this year
#Make a video like this one. The video description should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love an icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
# If you wish for real life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
# Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in the video description so that the holiday joy will spread.
#Post your Wishlist Project video as a video response to this one so everyone can find the videos in one place.
# Surf around Youtube to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
# If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free--do it.
You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not--it's your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. You don't need to claim that you're doing something for someone-if they get more than one of something they wanted, fantastic! Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.